Sponsored by Clackamas County Bank
ENTRY IS CLOSED – The Sandy Area Chamber of commerce is excited to announce the Fourth Annual Clackamas County Bank Kid’s Bake off at Music Fair and Feast. This event is guaranteed to draw in a crowd of people who want to bake, sample and vote. We will begin the Kid’s Bake Off at 11am. This category is for ages 6-11 and 12-17. A pie, cake and cookies are all great options for entries into the bake off. But we welcome all baked goods, creativity and design!
The bakers will be judged in three categories: People’s choice aka The Best Dessert in Sandy $75 prize, Judges Choice $50 prize, Best Presentation $50 prize.
There is a $15 entry fee.
By completing this registration you are acknowledging that you, on behalf of your child, agree to the following stipulations.
- All entries must be made from scratch.
- Arrive with your baked good ready to show for the category of “best presentation”.
- Bring enough baked goods to provide at least 3 dozen samples. Be prepared to dish out baked goods into sample sizes at the event, there will be time allotted for this. Sample sized serving dishes will be provided.
- Competitors must arrive at 10:00am, be set up by 10:30am. No vehicles will be allowed in the competition area.
- Provide your own table and serving utensils. The serving dishes will be provided.
- All entrants participate at their own risk. The decisions of the judges are final. Event organizers reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time. Any changes will be communicated to all entrants. Event organizers also reserve the right to disqualify any competitor for violation of these rules.